ServiceMaster Restore of Ottawa is 140 people strong. Our teams are handpicked for their positive attitudes and their commitment to do the job right the first time.
Our employees are security cleared and our subcontractors receive quarterly security clearance checks. We are IICRC-certified company.
ServiceMaster Restore of Ottawa understands the importance of insurance including WSIB and general liability. We want to make sure that both our customers and our employees are fully protected.
As a member of a national network, we rely on nearly 65 years of proven expertise in water damage, smoke damage, and fire restoration, as well as in safety and accessibility. We leverage the research and development that goes into advanced restoration technologies and methods. Backed by national resources, we are trained on advanced technologies, state-of-the-art equipment, and processes.
At ServiceMaster Restore of Ottawa our advanced technology refers to two approaches: cleaning and information technology (IT).
ServiceMaster Restore of Ottawa uses a patented Go Green Cleaning System to protect human health without harming the environment. The Ottawa Chapter of BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) is at the forefront of managing and creating buildings in a more resource efficient manner that will reduce negative impacts on health and the environment. Green cleaning is a component of this overall strategy, and plays a significant role in helping Property Managers, Facility Managers, and Building Owners achieve the “BOMA Go Green” certification.
Advanced cleaning technologies deliver health and safety benefits to people who live in the homes that we clean and to the workers who work in the buildings that we clean. Learn more about our environmental stewardship.
Data you can trust
- Businesses throughout the world employ advanced technology to increase efficiencies and improve productivity. We do this too and the end result, if you are a Property Manager, Facility Manager, a Building Owner, an Insurance Agent, or an Adjuster, is that we provide real-time data that you can trust.
- We use Xactimate disaster restoration estimation software and Symbility Mobile Claims to generate the best possible water damage or fire damage resoration estimate for your customer.
- Proprietary to ServiceMaster Inc., Chronicle® for disaster restoration is an enterprise resource management program used by franchisees across the continent. It is designed specifically to support the information and business process needs of disaster restoration. Every ServiceMaster Restore employee working on your project is entering data into Chronicle by way of handheld devices while in the field or from their desktops while in the office. All data is integrated – this includes Xactimate’s data – and centralized. We go the extra mile to eliminate the time consuming task of searching for information in multiple places, so that when you call, you get up-to-the minute answers that you can trust.
- The ServiceMaster Restore of Ottawa fleet of vehicles is enabled with global positioning systems (GPS) to ensure the fastest route to our customers’ locations.
When you select ServiceMaster Restore of Ottawa, you’re choosing a Six Sigma company that has pledged itself to continuous improvement and delivering excellent service, from start to satisfaction.
We are ready to serve you:
As a leading provider of disaster restoration services for residential and commercial customers, our proprietary processes and equipment enable us to respond quickly and effectively. Whether you have experienced a flood, fire or severe weather damage to your property, processes for recovery are clearly defined once the property is assessed. You can be assured that a complete and thorough plan of action will be outlined and executed. Let us restore your property, and your peace of mind.
Whether you have experienced a fire, flood or other disaster in your home or business, we provide safe, effective, quality products designed to clean, sanitize and deodorize your property and its contents.
We strive to be a leader in understanding the environmental, health and safety issues of the products and methods we use by staying abreast of scientific research and trends in new product development.
ServiceMaster of Ottawa utilizes the most advanced technologies to continually improve our service and our communication with our customers.
Cutting-edge technology means superior service. When home and business owners experience disaster, anxiety naturally runs high and the safety and restoration of their personal items take on extreme importance. We want customers to feel confident about the safety and security of their personal items. That is why we have raised the bar by providing proprietary technology to automate data collection and communications in the field. These standards are unsurpassed in the industry and include training, service protocols, system integration and claim documentation.
RESTORE 365 – OUR LATEST TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
Restore 365, developed with Next Gear Solutions, provides a streamlined system to monitor all jobs real-time, allowing us to focus on what matters most – restoring homes and lives back to normal.
Restore 365 allows ServiceMaster of Ottawa to:
- Accept and manage claims in real-time, in a fully mobile environment.
- Integrate with estimating and accounting software.
- Access data anywhere, anytime in a cloud-based environment, providing greater transparency to insurance partners.
- Provide better information to policyholders as a claim proceeds.
- Manage capacity and improve response times in major weather and catastrophic events.
- With ServiceMaster Restore of Burlington, you'll enjoy a smoother and swifter restoration process reducing cycle time and claim costs. When it's time for Restoration services, Water Mitigation, Content Inventory & Packout, and more...
TELLSERVICEMASTER (CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY SYSTEM)
At ServiceMaster of Ottawa, we are committed to being our very best, so we ask you, our customer, to tell us regularly how we are doing. Our TellServiceMaster system, powered by Listen 360, uses the latest technology to get your feedback on our performance. The system is designed so that we can review individual customer feedback as well as our overall performance.
ServiceLink is a janitorial service inspection, communication and tracking system that ServiceMaster Clean provides to our customers. ServiceLink uses the latest technology to provide effective quality control. The ServiceLink system allows you to track services performed, simplify communication between our team and yours through email and text messaging and enhance the overall cleanliness of your building.